
As it is the final year of my studies as I don't plan to go on further, I feel it is important to make the most of it. I feel it is important to have a list of things I want to take away with me at the end of the year.
Personal Growth:
I want to have more confidence in my work.
I would like advice in which career paths I could take.
I would like to feel more prepared for the workplace.
Skills:
I want to learn a little more actionscript after building a foundation last year.
I would like to learn to model and texture in 3D from scratch.
I would like to learn a little more about related art forms.
Artistic understanding:
I want to be able to compare work to other well-known work.
Self-Presentation:
I want to know how to present my portfolio to potential employers better.
I want to use specialised language more confidently.
Understanding of the workplace:
I would like to know how design companies function on a more financial level.